Children love playing Go Fish Card Game. It is popularly known as Fish Game. One can play this game in a group of two to six players and in order to play this game one needs a card deck with basic fifty two cards. The motive of the players in this game is to collect maximum sets of four in order to win this sweet and simple game. Let us look at some common Go Fish Card Game Rules:
1. In this particular game the importance is given to the card numbers. The suits are not that important in this game as compared to the card numbers. As per the card numbers the rank of cards is decided. It goes from ace to number two and so on.
2. In order to decide which player will become the dealer, every player gets a card with a face up. The player who gets the lowest card becomes the dealer in this game called Go Fish Card Game. agen poker online
3. Once it is decided that which player has got the lowest card and hence is the dealer, this dealer shuffles the cards. As a part of Go Fish Card Game Rules, The player sitting on the right side of the dealer cuts the cards after shuffling.
4. Post cutting, the dealer starts distributing the cards in clockwise manner. At this point of time the cards are distributed with face down and not face up. If the game is played with two or three players then each player gets seven cards. In case the number of players is more, then in case of four or five players, every player gets five cards each. The remaining cards are supposed to be placed back as a stock. These remaining cards are also put in face down manner.
5. Now, all players intend to make maximum fours of every number like four cards of six, four cards of ten and so on and so forth.
6. Now the game starts with the first player who sits at the left side of the dealer. This player can ask any opponent for any rank. For example this player can ask any other player for the kings, queens, jacks etc.
7. The other player should have at least one card of the rank asked by the player sitting next to the dealer. In case, this player does not have a single card of that rank then he is supposed to say “Go Fish”. This result in the player sitting to the left of the dealer or any player who actually demanded a card to pick one card from the stock.